Monday, October 6, 2014

Loving my mission in Seymour!

So in the past week, we had Zone P-day and that was fun. The work here in Seymour is steadily growing. i know that this place will soon be a thriving community and i hope that someday there will be a stake here. i know that it will be far and it will be a long process but just as a redwood tree or an oak tree came to be, it all started from a tiny seed.


 i can honestly now say that im Loving Seymour and it took a while for me to change my attitude and how i took it in perspective. just as i loved my last area in Guthrie, Oklahoma, i'm falling in love with the work with members and the investigators here. i'm happy to have made strong relationships and bonds with the members here and i really do feel the love that the Lord has for them. 

sometimes i feel a little trunky and i do start missing the life of a normal human. but that won't stop me from wanting to serve the Lord. i have never been happier in my life than out here; this beats any other experience i have. 

And i'm so glad that i'm a Mormon, and i owe it all to my mother who has brought me in the gospel. this gospel is literally a pocket full of sunshine. 

i dare everyone to just look at what this restored gospel has to offer and watch where it will take you. 

Love,
Elder Quijada

No comments:

Post a Comment